The secret diary of an undercover jerk

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Baby I promise I wont...

come in your mouth.

She looked up and contemplated what I just said.

"Baby, dont stop "

She wrapped her moist lips around my cock once more. Inside, her tongue playfully tried to encirle my swollen member. I was about to come moments before when she abruptly stopped, looked up and said "I dont want cum in my mouth ".

I reached down to cup her breasts. They hang just nicely off her chest, almost pink nipples pointing skyward. I wanted to suck on them but then I was about to come... after 0.2812 seconds of contemplation I decided it was not worth the hassle to switch position. I am usually bad at making ad hoc decisions. It was too much thinking to do. I was about to explode.

"Oh baby! " I let out a soft cry, my fingers caressing her nipples.

"Mmmphh... "

I was about to come. My hands gripped the back of her head firmly. For a moment, I thought I felt her tonsil with my forehead. Then it happened. Despite her warning and my promise.

I came so violently, so intense that I worried I blasted her tonsil off because she didnt talk to me for the whole night after that - which was kinda nice because I was a spent force.. Maybe I shouldnt have dozed off moments after ejaculating. I should have apologised first.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 18, 2006 10:14:00 AM, Blogger Sleekblackmercedes said...

Thanks for dropping by pal!

:)
Hustler

 

Post a Comment

<< Home