The secret diary of an undercover jerk

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tickling with the moonlight

She was in the kitchen when I stepped into her studio apartment. After taking off my shoes, I noticed her stockings on the leather sofa. On top of the stockings, laid a lacy white panty.

"Baby, I'm here! "

"Oh baby, I miss you so much! Please come into the kitchen "

"Mmmm " She likes it when I cuddle her from behind. I took a deep breathe through her long wavy hair.

"You are so adorable " I said before nibbling on her ear lobe. She turned her head and our lips met.

Dinner was good. She was trying a new recipe and the lasagne was cooked to perfection. I love her features. She has natural long eye-lashes and lips to die for. It doesnt matter that she's not as well endowed as other women. Her B-cup is just nice for me.

"Baby why dont you shower? I'll take care of the mess " I was hoping she'd say no but she immediately put down the plates on her hands and skipped away. Damn.

15 minutes later we were wrestling in the love tub. The occasional violent splash of water killed most of the candles around the love tub.

She kept her head dry by laying on my chest while I was leaning against the rim, admiring the shimmery surface of the water caused by the moonlight which came through the oversized bathroom window. Everything was so quiet and serene.

"Baby? "

"hmm ? "

"I love you "

I started to tickle her again. Riot ensued.

It was a very relaxing and enjoyable night, filled with content and happiness.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home