The secret diary of an undercover jerk

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dinner rendezvous

I look her intently. Perhaps a little too intently that she looked up from the dessert menu...

"Something on my face? "

"Just adoring you " I say as I lift her hand to my lips.

Earlier we agreed to meet at the bar across the road. She complained of being hungry after half a pint and not being a fan of pub food, we came into this restaurant.

The lobster orgasmic. It was cooked to perfection with cheese and garlic sauce dripping from the shell. She had the same and we shared a plate of escargots for starters.

"Stop staring..."

"Adore. "

"...adoring me for a few minutes and help me decide dessert "

"Chocolate fondue? I bought a new tube of chocolate yesterday "

She gave me a gentle kick underneath the table and the look. The "other people might hear you" look.

"Home alone tonight. Plenty of time for that later. I would like to try the banana fritters "

"And chocolate coated banana later "

One of these days my shin is going to break. I should start wearing shin-guard, really.

....

"Baby, I am reaching the point of no return soon "

She reached for the tube of chocolate and squeezed some onto my throbbing torpedo. The torpedo's head is so swollen it looks like it got stung by a bee. Before replacing the cover, she squeezed a generous amount on the tip of my torpedo.

Bloody hell... why do you have to squeeze so much... man... it's expensive! - I thought to myself.

To make a long dick short, she swallowed.

I was terrible to avoid kissing her after that but hey, I made it up by going down on her.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home